With a lifetime of racing and 4 wheel driving, the ARB Bendigo Team understand, if you want to come first, first you have to finish, and in the outback you can be hundreds of miles from help. So when it comes to vehicle maintenance there’s only one way to do it, thoroughly and completely with the maximum amount of attention to detail.
The ARB Bendigo Team of mechanics have seen it all and been around long enough to spot trouble way before it becomes a problem. It’s that experience and knowledge that inspires customers to keep coming back.
In-house we cover;
- 4x4 maintenance and repairs.
- Log Book Servicing for warranty compliance.
- Install and tune power upgrades on the in-house Dyno.
- Preparation for your massive trip of a lifetime with a pre trip inspection and detailed report.
- Comprehensive wheel alignment with attention to detail to get the best wear and handling characteristics from your tyres.
- Diagnosis and fault finding.
- Diesel fuel system cleaning and testing.
- Transmission repairs and overhauls.
- Computerised wheel balancing.
It doesn’t matter if you have a Ranger, BT50, Prado, Cruiser, Hilux or Patrol or any other type of 4X4, our team can manage the service and maintenance requirements, making sure they physically check everything and get back to you if they find anything that needs attention now or in the future.
ARB Bendigo also performs Fleet Servicing for mining operation, farms and commercial businesses with a number of vehicles.
To book your next service or ask a question, feel welcome to call us.